- 1 UPPSC APS 2017 Recruitment- Application Syllabus Details
- 1.1 Eligibility Details of UPPSC APS Recruitment 2017:
UPPSC APS 2017 Recruitment- Application Syllabus Details
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC declared advertisement notification ADVT.No.A-6/E-1/2013 of APS Additional private secretary vacancies. Candidates who want apply for this UPPSC APS Additional Private Secretary 2017 Notification need to apply through online mode and complete details of application process not available on the official page. Applicants need to wait for some more time and here we have some details of UPPSC APS 2017.
Eligibility Details of UPPSC APS Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who want to apply for this notification must have qualified minimum bachelor degree from any recognized university.
- Applicants must have typing certificate and with the minimum of 80 words per min and 25 words per min in Hindi shorthand/typing.
- Applicants must have computing organized certificate by DOEACC society.
- Candidate minimum age limit must be 21 years and upper age limit is 40 years.
- Applicants age limit will applicable as per reserved category as per govt. norms.
Key details of UPPSC APS Applicants 2017:
- Name of Commission: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Name of Posts: APS Additional Private Secretary 2017.
- Status of Notification: Available Soon.
- Posts Details: Available Soon.
- Date of Exam: 2nd July 2017.
Selection Process of UPPSC APS 2016:
Applicant’s selection process will be based on written test, skill test and interview.
Details Regarding Application Process of UPPSC APS:
Candidates who are eligible need to apply through online mode and application process complete details will available soon in official page.
Salary of UP APS 2017:
Applicants who will select for Additional private secretary vacancies will get Pay Scale of 9300-34800 and grade pay of 4800 per month.
UPPSC Syllabus of Written test 2016:
- Objective questions and for 100 marks.
- Time duration given is 2 hours.
- Questions are from General knowledge.
- Questions from Exam is for 100 marks time duration is 3 hours and questions are from general Hindi.
Paper 3: Questions from Hindi Shorthand, 135 marks.
Paper 4: Questions from Hindi typewriting for 15 marks.
Paper 5: Questions from General English, for 50 marks and time duration is 1 hour.
Paper 6: Questions from English shorthand for 135 marks.
Paper 7: Questions from English typewriting for 15 marks.
Paper 8: Questions from computer knowledge test for 100 marks, the time duration is 1 hour.
Results of APS 2016 and Cut-off:
The complete details of cut-off marks will available along with results and candidates need to wait for some more time for updates.
Application form Available From – January/Feb 2017.
Exam Date of APS 2016 – 2nd July 2017.
APS Exam 2016 Hindi / English/Stenography test Date – 22nd of August 2017.
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in