SBI Clerk Jr Asso JA Joining Dates Letter 2016 Document Required
The State Bank of India (SBI) recently declared 17140 vacancies of Junior Associate (JA) & Junior Agriculture Associates (JAA) in Clerical cadre and this notification was published through Advertisement No CRPD/CR/2016-17/01. Candidates who have qualified in the Mains Exam are now searching for the updates of joining letter and the main exam was completed on 25, 26 June 2016. As per the updates joining letter will available soon in official page and below are complete details of joining letter, and documents verification updates.
Key Details of SBI Clerk Junior Associate & Junior Agriculture Associates 2016:
- Name of Bank: The State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of Post: Junior Associate & Junior Agriculture Associates
- Post Name: 17140 vacancies
- Location of Job: India
- Article is about: Joining Letter/Documents verification
- Official page: www.sbi.co.in
Documents verification of SBI Clerk JA & JAA 2016:
The State Bank of India (SBI) call the selected candidates for documents verification and candidates need to carry all the documents mentioned by the SBI on the day of verification. Applicants will not select for joining. Candidates need to wait for some more time for complete details of documents verification and applicants need to wait for some more time.
Details Regarding SBI Clerk JA & JAA Joining Letter 2016:
The State Bank of India (SBI) will declare joining letter on its official page and Candidates need to follow below steps to download SBI Clerk JA & JAA Joining Letter 2016. Candidates need to wait for some more time for sbi clerk prelims cutoff 2018
Step to Download SBI Clerk JA & JAA 2016:
- Step 1- log on to official page of State Bank of India (SBI)
- Step 2- Then find the link of SBI Clerk JA & JAA 2016
- Step 3- Open and click on joining letter
- Step 4- Then enter all details and the joining letter will available on screen
- Step 5- Take a print of joining letter and applicants need to carry joining letter on the day of joining.
For more updates and details candidates need to wait for some more time and visit the official page of State Bank of India (SBI). Even in this page, we will declare complete details.