- 1 Gate Result 2017, Gen OBC SC ST Cut Off Marks Download
Gate Result 2017, Gen OBC SC ST Cut Off Marks Download
IISc had recently conducted the (GATE) Graduate Aptitude Test in engineering Exam 2017. The examination was scheduled at various locations and states of India. The examination was held on 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th February 2017. The candidates after the exam were successfully attempted candidates are now looking for the cutoff marks. Candidates by using the cutoff can assume the marks to be obtained in the exams. Candidates are advised visit the official website of GATE to download the cutoff marks of GATE 2017. The candidates were firstly invited to fill the online application form so as to appear for the exam and apply for the exam. The GATE is an all India primarily test which tests the candidates General sights in Eng/ Arch/ Tech & PG Level Subjects in Science. The IIT of Roorkee and other seven IIT (IIT of Bombay, Guwahati, Kharagpur, Kanpur, Roorkee, Madras) which jointly administers and conducts the exam. This time the exam was conducted by IIT roorkee.
Key information on Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Exam 2017
Candidates are now searching for the GATE 2017 exam cutoffs to know about the exact marks in selection. Contenders had recently faced the GATE 2017 exam on 4th/5th/11th/12th Feb 2017 which was conducted by Indian institute of Technology Roorkee. IITR has recently uploaded the exam cutoff marks for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the exam cutoff. Aspirants can now download it from the official website of GATE and can know about their marks for the selection. Postulants can match their answer keys with their answer and can check the cutoff and can guess about the marks to be scored in GATE 2017 exam. Candidates are advised to visit the official site of GATE and can download their cutoff marks.
Method to Download GATE 2017 Cutoff Marks list
- Log on to GATE official website.
- See for the latest updates.
- Now search for the GATE 2017 Cutoff Downloads.
- Click on the link and download it.
- Now save the file and can take the print.
Last Year GATE 2016 Cutoff Marks:
|Electronics and Communication Engineering-EC||26.55||24.53||17.63|
|Computer Science and Information Technology-CS||25.76||22.50||18.60|
Brief Overview of GATE 2017 Exam Result:
- Conducting Body – Indian Institute ofTechnology roorkee
- Exam Name – Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
- Year – 2017.
- Admission for – IIT (Indian Institute of Technology & IISC).
- Website – www.gate.iitr.ernet.in
- Category – Aptitude Exam Result & Cutoff Marks.
- GATE 2017 Exam Date – 4th-5th-11th-12th February 2017.
- Result Declaration Date – 27th March 2017.
Answer Key for GATE Feb 2017 Exam:
Once the examination commenced successfully, the board will upload the GATE Answer Key for the students to compare the performance and analyse the marks roughly. It will be available with one-two weeks on the official website. For more related updates kindly get in touch with us.