- 1 AP Police SI Apply Online 707 Jobs 2016 Notification, Recruitment Civil Sub Inspector
AP Police SI Apply Online 707 Jobs 2016 Notification, Recruitment Civil Sub Inspector
Candidates of AP Andhra Pradesh State have a good news that AP Police Department had issued an official recruitment notification on its portal. Candidates who are searching for the state Government jobs under police departments as SI can grab this opportunity. The department wants to fill total 707 vacancies by this notification. For this department is inviting applications from all the interested and eligible candidates. Eligibility can be checked from below here as we are providing you the complete details regarding the recruitment which may help the candidates in applying, As it is a must to meet all the eligibility criteria required for the post.
Recruitment Details :-
Organization Name :- State Level Police Recruitment Board, AP
Post Name :- Sub Inspector
No. of posts – 707
Location of the Job – AP Andhra Pradesh
Category of the job – State Government
Official web – www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in
Vacancy Details :-
Category wise details :-
- Civil Sub Inspector: 355 posts.
- AR Sub Inspector: 113 posts.
- RSI (SAR CPL): 9 Posts.
- RSI (APSP) : 209 Posts.
- Deputy Jailor: 16 Posts.
- Assistant Matron: 05 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria :-
Educational Qualifications :-
Qualified candidates of graduation with good academic records from any of the recognized University are allowed to apply for the post.
Age Limit :-
For the post of SI Senior Inspector –
Candidates must have 21 years to 27 years of age for applying.
For the post of Deputy Jailor –
Candidates must have 21 to 30 years of age for applying.
For the post of Assistant Matron :-
Candidates should have 21 years to 25 years of age for applying.
Application Fee :-
General/OBC/ BC categorized candidates need to deposit Rs.600/- and candidates of SC/ST category need to pay Rs.300/-as their application fee.
Application Procedure :-
- For applying after reaching the eligibility candidates have to reach the official portal.
- Official web is www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in
- After going here search for the above recruitment link.
- Open the link and select the apply online link there.
- Application form can be downloaded by logging on the page by providing your registration details.
- Start filling the application form with all the detail asking in it.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the applications by the last date
Important Dates :-
Applications are starting from – 23-September-2016
Applications are closing on – 24-october-2016
Selection Procedure :-
Selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the following exams conducting by the Board.
- preliminary examination
- PET and Measurement test
- Mains Examination